Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a Cerakote pattern we sprayed for a customer. It is a Springfield Hellcat. We can do pretty much anything you can come up with. Give us a call to get your Cerakote project started.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like it but wouldn't want mine to look like that.
I understand. This pattern looks good, but is for a unique taste.

I bet we can come up with a camo or pattern that you would like on your rifle. Check out our website and Instagram for more Cerakote patterns we have done.

Primalfinish.Com

@primalfinish

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have looked at your site and found a bunch that I would love to have, both rifle and pistol.

I wasn't putting down your work and apologize if I came across that way. I really do like it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have looked at your site and found a bunch that I would love to have, both rifle and pistol.

I wasn't putting down your work and apologize if I came across that way. I really do like it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Not at all. I didn’t take it that way at all.

Some of the guns we have coated have been way out there. They make this one look mild. Personally, I would choose a different pattern than this for my guns as well, but it is exactly what the customer wanted. We all have different tastes when it comes to guns and I don’t at all take that personal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts