Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would be a fair price for a used LEUPOLD MARK 4 8.5-25X50 M1 ILLUMINATED MIL DOT? It is used (very very little) in A++ condition, no marks at all!. Comes with all of the orig. lupy parts in the box. It was bought in January of this year. Just need to know what to offer for it.

Thanks guys!!

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
He probably paid about $1300 for it.
If its really in like new condition, then I'd say $1000 is a good price. I'd sell a brand new one for $1175.

MEL

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
You probably need to find out if it was actually a Mark IV. Isn't that about the time everyone started clearing out the remaining VX III's because Leupold renamed them to Mark IV and changed the lense coatings and objective threads?(All lense coatings were changed, by this I mean that the old Mark IV line was upgraded to new coating as well.) They both look exactly the same, but the older one is technically not a Mark IV. I could also be remembering incorrectly, it's been known to happen.

John

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I guess that I missed out on a good deal. I called today to see what the price was and one guy come in and made an offer for all three scopes the the guy took it.................Don't know what the offer was, but he got all three..................

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Sorry to hear about that...

Allthough... i do say... i like the new quote on your signature. :D

BC :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts