Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all like a laugh, joke and general chat outside of the usual sniper rooms, but recently threads have been created for items that already have threads open - Jokes etc.

The Mods will be tidying up this forum and putting stray posts and threads into more specific single topics. Please don't start a new thread if there is one open already that may suit your post.

Because there are so many links being posted for random "stuff", a "Link" topic has been created.

One last thing - Most of us seem to check the "Search" before asking questions - yet in the Off Topic forum there are loads of duplicate posts - funny pictures, jokes etc. So - please check before you post.

For a quick search...try this:

Amazing Pictures Thread

Funny Pictures Thread

(Off Colour) Joke Thread

Why are you called that?

Cheers.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Sorry RB but I couldn't find the "My Favorite Air Soft Rifle" Thread.... Could you find the link for me please?

thAnks...

·
Premium Member
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tx_shooter said:
Sorry RB but I couldn't find the "My Favorite Air Soft Rifle" Thread.... Could you find the link for me please?

thAnks...
It's merged with the G a m e r thread....... (in a small vertical sealed bottom cylindrical container at the end of my desk)......

·
Registered
766 Posts
Ravenblack said:
tx_shooter said:

thAnks...
It's merged with the G a m e r thread....... (in a small vertical sealed bottom cylindrical container at the end of my desk)......
Maybe we should put something in the terms of use that would put the "g-word" in the same context as foul language. Unacceptable, and subject to punishment up to getting spanked with a stick, not just any stick, but the violator would have to go out and choose the stick of his choice. Psy-ops coupled with physical abuse can multiply the effectiveness of the learning process, lmao.

Branden

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Too much personal shots, dancing over the CoC line, etc.

I don't care what people want to discuss, so long as it stays a discussion and doesn't end up in the bickering we have been seeing. Seems some can't talk about certain things without gettin emo about it or overreacting.

·
Registered
5,821 Posts
I'm not criticizing, I'm just saying. I was up last night and read through the end of that thread. It looks like at least one didn't dance accross the line they plowed through.

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Can't really argue with that Mac.

I wish I woulda cleaned up the thread and posted it but it would have been a LOT of work.

When they end up lookin like the Cantina scene in Star Wars, screw it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts