Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Any of our LE's finest know if Kansas City has that "assault with a bodily fluid" upgraded misdemeanor law?

-snowy

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I just called my uncle. Former USMC scout sniper.

He asked me to put this: "Thank god someone finally did it. I would personally like to thank the man who finally put that bitch in her place."

Is he still in jail? Is there any kind of legal fund set up?

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
:twisted: That guy is my hero

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I just saw a small interview with this man on TV. I will quote him as best as I can.

"I considered it a debt of honor. Theres not a vietnam vet around, well least not one that I know of, who wouldn't have jumped at that chance."

·
Registered
238 Posts
thats just hilarious...i take it the vets didnt like the anti war protesting that went on in the US, or was it sommit specific she did?

ironically im watching a video in my history course about the 60s

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
OMG... dood you have no idea. I seriouly reccomend you research this...

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
That treasonous b*%#^ should burn in hell!!!

Sry for the language, but this one really strikes a chord w/ me.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Wow, very nice. That man should be set free.

Many former military men and women become officers across the nation. I wonder how some of those that are NYPD feel about what he did.

8)

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
When I was stationed at Bragg quite a few yrs ago, everyone had "Boycott Jane Fonda-American Traitor Bitch" bumper stickers on our cars for years. A new post commander banned them on post. I'm glad this guy spit in her face! I would have too!

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I don't like Jane Fonda. But spitting in a woman's face is wrong. Even if the face belongs to Jane Fonda.

He could have told her off using words. That's what I did to Mr. Clinton.

I waited in line at his book signing and when I reached the head of the line, I told him, "I don't care what you say, you did have sex with that woman"

He just glared at me and then I left. I didn't foul my mouth by using profanity nor did I break the law. But I got my point across in a legal yet forceful way.

Mad

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Is there a legal defense fund for this guy? I'll throw in some money. I read he was charged with disorderly conduct or something like that. The police had to do something, sounds like they did the minimal they had to.

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
shikaku said:
thats just hilarious...i take it the vets didnt like the anti war protesting that went on in the US, or was it sommit specific she did?

Jane Fonda was a traitor during the Vietnam War, and she aptly earned the nickname "Hanoi Jane".

She befriended the North Vietnamese, and would visit POW camps, saying things like, "Don't you feel sorry now for killing babies?". She would also take little slips of paper from the troops, who thought she was friendly, and would hand them to the POW guards, only to have the prisoners suffer further. I find it very hard to forgive things like that.

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
12twist said:
shikaku said:

Jane Fonda was a traitor during the Vietnam War, and she aptly earned the nickname "Hanoi Jane".

She befriended the North Vietnamese, and would visit POW camps, saying things like, "Don't you feel sorry now for killing babies?". She would also take little slips of paper from the troops, who thought she was friendly, and would hand them to the POW guards, only to have the prisoners suffer further. I find it very hard to forgive things like that.
Lets not forget the photo of her in North Vietnam sitting at an anti aircraft gun pointing twords the sky waiting to shoot at american troops. Everyone has a righ to their opinion, popular or not, but that goes beyond anti-war to treason in my opinion. As far as I am concerned she should go to prison for her actions.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
I would love to sound off on what i would do if i had the chance... but for Mel's sake i dont think i will.

BC

·
Registered
576 Posts
In any other nation, any other celebrity would have been dragged out back and shot repeatedly for that.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts