Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So just about finished my 6.5 grendel ar build. Looking to optics, I cant decide if I want another Vortex Crossfire 2 or If I should give the Sig Whiskey 3 a try.
Both are 2-7x -32mm
I have a crossfire 2 long eye relief on an M1A but i cant decide how much I like it. Good for the price bracket, but it just seems off for some reason. I was getting better groups with an older sig 3 or 4 power.
any input?

·
Registered
1 Posts
X2 on the Strike Eagle. I have the 1-6 in a 300 BLK and I love it. I just got my brother the 1-8 on a .224 for Christmas and he loves it as well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have the 1-6 strike eagle and love it. I like the crossfire but not the 1x. Also PSA always has the strike eagles on sale with the vortex mount at a really good price.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the 1-6 strike eagle and love it. I like the crossfire but not the 1x. Also PSA always has the strike eagles on sale with the vortex mount at a really good price.
Except that the StrikeEagle is basically a 5.56 bdc reticle, and the hash marks won't be as accurate for the 6.5 Grendel that you want to put it on.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
The lines in the BDC are set at specific MOA. You can look at a ballistic program and figure what each line will be used for and it will work fine.

STRIKE-EAGLE-1-8X24-ARBDC-MOA.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts