Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll submit a request... I would like to see a "detailed" review (none opinionated) of the named scope from someone with the means and knowledge to sufficiently test all the features and expectations of a good piece of glass...

*cough* GREG *cough, cough*

·
Premium Member
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Outstanding inputs... Thanks guys

·
Registered
149 Posts
My second one is in route, hoping to have it mounted mid next week. My first one sits on a GAP .338lm. Very nice glass.

PC

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sorry to bump an old thread guys but can anyone help on which Spuhr mount I'd need for this optic? It would be going on a 20 moa rail.

TIA

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Anything over the 1" height will work. How high you want it will be up to you. If you have an adjustable comb on the rifle then you don't have to worry much as you can raise it up but if you don't then try and stay low near the 1" mark. They make a 1.18" height which should work.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Anything over the 1" height will work. How high you want it will be up to you. If you have an adjustable comb on the rifle then you don't have to worry much as you can raise it up but if you don't then try and stay low near the 1" mark. They make a 1.18" height which should work.
Thanks Rob. Any chance you know a place where I can get the best deal on them and the Razor?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts