Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
since its at riflescopes.com I'll go ahead and let you post it, but I'm moving the post to "Misc"

MEL

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Hey, I tried to vote for her but I kept getting an error message. I tried changing some settings but it still didn't work. I'll try again later though. That's the same rifle that was in the gallery right? How's the grouping with that rifle/shooter combo? Good? Decent? Hope you guys win somethin'.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
KAZ, make sure you start at the home page, then click view finalist. You might need to delete cookies and try again?

Yeah thats the same rifle on this web site. It shoots about .6 groups a little better little worse. I am not perfect and this is off of a harris. I dont do the sandbag thing.

·
Registered
94 Posts
It's done , one vote more...

(Just a question: how is the Super Sniper riflescope we can see on this picture, compared to Leupold?)

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I used the link in the message and reset my privacy settings to allow cookies. I'm not sure what happened. There might be some stuff built into the internet gadetry hooked up around here that I don't know about. I'll check a couple more settings and give it another try, cool? :) I really want to give you two a vote, so I'll even try calling my personal tech (he didn't intend to be a personal tech but it's his own fault for being smarter than me) and see what he can tell me.

·
Registered
114 Posts
i voted for her. hope yall win. good luck. nice rifle.!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
I voted :)

Troy Rhoades : 1891 votes

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Rgr that. Good luck

1 - 15 of 15 Posts