Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have experience with Vulcan Armaments? How do they compare with Rock River Arms, Bushmaster, etc as far as quality, accuracy, reliability? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I don't have any experience with Vulcan. But I do have some experience with Bushmaster and Rock River Arms.

I say go with Bushmaster or RRA and you will not be disappointed. Vulcan made this polymer lowers and while I have not seen one, I have seen the Bushmaster carbon fiber rifle.

I did not like the carbon fiber Bushmaster. Just stick a normal aluminium forged AR by Bushmaster or RRA and you will be happy. Make sure that you get a rifle with a chrome bore and chamber.

Mad

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
i would also throw DPMS into the ring, their currently making parts for wilson combat. Good rifles.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Simply, Vulcan Armament is just another trasformation from the original Hesse Arms which pretty much sucked. I forgot why, but almost all the Hesse Arms recievers were all defunct and needed to be replaced constantly. Basically Hesse changed to Vulcan Arms then to Vulcan Armament. Same crappy quality, but cooler sounding names. So recommend you stay the hell away from vulcan, no matter how good the prices sound.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
talking_target said:
stay the hell away from vulcan, no matter how good the prices sound.
+1 TO THAT!! run...run....RUN AWAY!!! :lol:

Are you wanting to build one (AR I assume) or purchase a fully assembled rifle?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts