Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called Warne today to find out some options to mount a scope to my Sig Sauer SSG 3000, which has one of those machined 11mm rails on top. The person was extreemly helpful and knowledgeable. They make adapters for Sig specifically to slide onto the 11mm rail that will take the Weaver style scope rings. Unfortunatly I have to call Sig to get one and there closed now. But I wanted to give props to Warne for their excelent customer service. :D

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Welcome aboard!!! And thanks for the info on warne. They are next on my list of rings/bases to review.

Oh, and we all expect some pics of your SIG

MEL

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Mel,

I think we should make snowy's rules a sticky. perhaps under gallery, that way new members no the rules for posting pictures. :D

·
Registered
994 Posts
rem69 said:
Pics forthcomming in the Rifle section.
Wha... rules?
He's slightly joking about rules. ;) Stick 'em in the Gallery section, though--everyone will see it, but that's where photos go (THE RULES DEMAND IT).

Scatch Maroo

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well. Sig wants 200 bucks for the adapter and don't have it in stock. So I'm looking for some new rings. Any suggestions for 11mm dovetail scope rings to mount a Leupold Mark 4 4.5-14x50 mm LR/T? Considering buying Warne 7.3 but they look like they only make them for the 1inch main tube. Need some in 30mm. This is starting to get real frustrating.
Calling Sig back to see what rings their using for those rifles now.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They use a picitany base and the low QRW Leupold rings now. Of course the person I would order this stuff from is in a meeting and I'll have to call her back tomorrow....... :x

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I gave it a shot and called the person. She was there! I ordered my rail
(100 bucks) and I should be able to use the scope rings I already have.
WoooHooo!!! :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts