Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although uncooked cornbread mix is an awfully tasty thing (more so than it cooked, if you ask me), the warnings you hear about raw eggs are for a reason.

Now, I'm a strong advocate of eating raw eggs, egg whites, etc... but don't mix yourself some cornbread mix, eat half of it, and then finish the other half a few hours later, lest you're going to cover up the bowl and put it in the fridge!

Despite it all :oops:, IT WAS WORTH IT!

Scatch Maroo

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
I also leaned that the hard way, did the same thing, I love cornbread uncooked.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
subThermal said:
Ouch!

Get a visit from pukey the clown?
Gimme a few more minutes... ;)

And hear hear to Mlammers: I hope everyone else will now make the attempt (do it fresh and it's OK, tee hee hee).

Scatch Maroo

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Can't say I ever tried it with corn bread, but...

Cookie dough, my friends....cookie dough

·
Registered
576 Posts
I am convinced cookie dough exists for two reasons:
- Cookies.
- Getting women through PMS without gouging their boyfriend/husband/significant other.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Good for you, great protein snack

·
Registered
492 Posts
I use to kickbox for a living and I would eat 4 eggs a day raw in a orangejuice,milk shake and eat tunafish and steak all day. I never got sick, but the protein was great, but the cholesterol was through the roof

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
My brother used to drink eggs when he was working out too, Sniperdog. I never tried it but I bet it works. He says it does.

AK I'm crackin up at the thought of eating raw eggs just because I can. It's our very right to do so if we choose lol.

Remember, when they ban raw eggs they'll start banning other raw foods...where will it end? Egg registration?

·
Registered
1,559 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Ballistic_Coefficiency said:
Eggs... lol. Good protien food if you cant find anything else i guess. http://www.metrx.com/
That stuff aint much better....it works, but it gets thick REAL quick. WAY too much glutein. You have to make sure you have enough fiber in your diet when you drink MetRX or, as I found out the hard way, you will spend most of your time on the toilet trying to "work things out"

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
LOL ive never had that problem and i use there products religiosly. :) Personally... i dont like the thought of eating dead chicken embryo's LOL :p but thats just me.

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
LOL

ah man, thats funny...I suppose drinking the wheat shake isn't so bad when you think about what an egg really is.

I could find a beak and feathers in my yolk though and probably not lose my appetite.

·
Registered
76 Posts
EGG REGISTRATION

I prefer mine fried, boiled, scrambled, and I guess I will be an outlaw--- because when they OUTLAW EGGS, ONLY OUTLAWS WILL HAVE EGGS.
RUSTY

1 - 17 of 17 Posts