Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to know what best sniper rifles are out there.

**I know my english is bad but I am trying my best.**

Rules:

1) Post Picture first and then describe it like data, information, and your opinions. You don't have to make data as very details. You can just link it up but still must picture on your post.

2) Must be not .50 cal or more than that.

3) Post two version of rifles, one for military and other for civilian. There is no limit for each military or civilian. You can post more than one rifles for each military or civilian. If you felt that, you cannot choose only one best rifle for each military or civilian.

4) No off topic other than this topic.

5) If you disagree or want to debate with someone's comment and do not post it here. You shall create other thread and debate over there. This thread all about your opinion or feeling that you think those rifles are best rifles for military and or civilian.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Muzzleblast said:
Hi DeerHunter,

Just to clarify before I dig around for pics...what are the criteria for a great "civilian" sniper rifle...Just something a civilian can legally obtain? thats a lot...price, ammo availability? What are ya lookin for?
No, this thread is about expressing your opinion of your view on those rifles on military or, or and civilian. You claimed those rifles are best rifles for military or, or and civilian. You need to put what ammo were you talking about and barrel or whatever that you feel it is important for us to know.

You can post only military rifle. Or you can post one or more for military rifles and other for civilian only.

You can view my example with M40A1 and Remington 700 titanium.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cody221 said:
dude.... this isnt second grade...no games, no rules lets just talk about rifles...srry i just thought it was kinda weird when i read it
You have a point.

We need a rules to make this threat as very useful for someone to come in to check out what our opinion about best rifle. Many people out there in the world aren't interested into debate or on our comments. They just want to know our feeling of which rifle is best. It is a quick information for them to know. If they want to know more deep about your opinion and they can create other thread and discuss over there. If we do that it will make people find their topics/interests very easy and simple.

My opinion this forum is a little out of control with off-topic and overlaping topics on each threads. I am trying to set a role for this forum to make it easier and simple.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
spade said:
the problem is, your oversimplifying.
There is no perfect rifle, just the perfect rifle for you and the situation your in.

This topic is kinda useless if you ask me.
Did I said, "What is your perfect rifle?" no I said, "What is best rifle?" It meant for very general rifle purpose. Oversimplifying is not a word that I am looking for. I am looking for very simple with very clear statement of your opinion on your best rifle for general purpose with picture.

You are very right with this statement,
"There is no perfect rifle, just the perfect rifle for you and the situation your in."
I am trying to say this to you, did I gave specific area with rifles? Nope, I am looking for random rifles that you feel it is best rifle for you with military rifle group and civilian rifle group.

Again, I realized this forum only had -400 members on it. This thread is worthless for small number members. It is ideal for big numbers of members to share their opinions.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Yeah, I have bad English. I am trying my best with English.
Ok I declare this thread is pointless.

Admin, you can delete this thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.