Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
here the 700 Police is all you can get the 700 VS is impossible to find a store with it in stock (atleast the plcaes i went to)
when i asked them if they ordered one what they would charge their answer was always over the suggested retail priuce of $811 yet the 700P was in stock for $800 tops
they like to say this is what the police sharpshooters use if its good enough for them its good enough for you kind of stuff or say this is a sniper rifle used by many police departments etc
the word sniper rifle just turns people on if they are lookin for an accurate rifle... police and military stuff are just popuar heh

·
Registered
344 Posts
I think the only significant difference between the PSS and VS is the VS's grip is much narrower, about the same a standard sporter stock. For me, I would go with the larger grip even is it meant a little more money.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
When I bought my 700P the LTR was running $35.00 more than the 700P. Prices vary, depending upon whether they are in "demand" or not by any given dealer.

At any given time there are probably 5-10 LTR's in a variety of chamberings available on the GunsAmerica.com web site.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.