Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
700P its gonna depend on the area... $700-800 around here generally

LTR will cost more cause its got the shorter barrel with barrel flutes but not sure how much more

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
here the 700 Police is all you can get the 700 VS is impossible to find a store with it in stock (atleast the plcaes i went to)
when i asked them if they ordered one what they would charge their answer was always over the suggested retail priuce of $811 yet the 700P was in stock for $800 tops
they like to say this is what the police sharpshooters use if its good enough for them its good enough for you kind of stuff or say this is a sniper rifle used by many police departments etc
the word sniper rifle just turns people on if they are lookin for an accurate rifle... police and military stuff are just popuar heh

·
Registered
344 Posts
I think the only significant difference between the PSS and VS is the VS's grip is much narrower, about the same a standard sporter stock. For me, I would go with the larger grip even is it meant a little more money.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
When I bought my 700P the LTR was running $35.00 more than the 700P. Prices vary, depending upon whether they are in "demand" or not by any given dealer.

At any given time there are probably 5-10 LTR's in a variety of chamberings available on the GunsAmerica.com web site.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Try:
Sportingarms.com

They have 700P's on sale now for 639.00
I have dealt with them before and they are a great company

·
Registered
9 Posts
im thinkin about getting a 700p when i get the money. im 15 and i dont have any ways of getting money till next year when im old enough 2 get a job. but any way when i do get it what should i get done like a new barrel or stock or trigger what.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
yea id reccomend atleast a 10 week period before having any gunsmithing done to it to see how the rifle is and how you like itand if you really need anything done

1 - 14 of 14 Posts