Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
i have no experience with RRA rifles but i hear there really good and there quality is great, obviously thier price is great too!!!
i have a lot of Bushmasters, 1 of them is a 20" heavy barrel configuration, good all around rifle
herd only good things about RRA thoguh
maybe APK can tell you more he knows more about RRA than i do

·
Registered
108 Posts
oleson what are you gonna use the rifle for?
you can tell the guys in here what you need one for i.e. deer hunting ,varmet hunting , target shooting and they will give you some real good advice!!
you already have a 30-06 (great gun for deer hunting and bigger game if you can hit where u need too)
pretty decent range too
though i really dont like shooting mine above 400-450 max
get your 30-06 finished with a good scope and practice a lot(at least 500-1000 shots) before you go gun crazy then see how you like it
if you still dont like it get another gun

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I have a Rock River Arms upper receiver. I used it to assemble an upper.

My new upper uses the RRA upper receiver, a Bushmaster Super Light carbine bbl and it is really nice.

From what I can tell, RRA makes nice parts.

Mad

·
Registered
492 Posts
I have had a ton of experience with this rifle and it has been nothing but good. Yes it is a little pricie but I can promise you after building hundreds of ARs that it is a pleasure to come across one that is fitted nicely and has a good trigger from the factory. DPMS is coming out with a 308 carbine that ot to be pretty interesting.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
madgunsmith said:
I have a Rock River Arms upper receiver. I used it to assemble an upper.

My new upper uses the RRA upper receiver, a Bushmaster Super Light carbine bbl and it is really nice.

From what I can tell, RRA makes nice parts.

Mad
Hey mad, I am doing the same thing . I have the RRA LPK, flat top upper and bolt. I have been waiting on the bushy super light barrel and barrel wrench for almost 2 months. What lower did you use? Trying to get one of the RRA U.S. marked lowers.

The quality of the RRA parts is top notch! Can't go wrong with them! I highly recomend ar15.com for all of your ar needs!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts