Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

What do you think of this???

4K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  sniperdog-alpha1 
#1 ·
18 days ago, i purchaced a firearm, the state had to be notified 14 days in advance, but were off that weekend so they had to be notified on tuesday to start a 14 day wait which is Connecticut's state law
so it had to be 18 days... i call in today to check to make sure the firearm was ready for pickup
guess what its NOT, the state has no record of it
so now i need to do a 14 day wait all over again, 32 days to wait for a fucking firearm?
they dont have re-funds and i have to pick it up within 15 days of it being legal
if the state skrews up again i will be fucked because ill be in Benning (National Guard so I serve this state...) for training and not sure if i will be able to get the weapon back afterwords
i had plans of atleast breaking it in befroe i go to basic but now thats not even possible
im seriously pissed off anyone have any advice to what i should do?

Discussion starter · #4 ·
but yes i HAVE thought of raising the issue of anti-gun bs
it'll have to wait till i get back from Benning and see if i can get into sniper school and WHEN i can scedule it/go and then worry about this
its bound to be solved by then :(

Discussion starter · #10 ·
it'll be 32 days now they did call it in yesterday

and your innocent if you did it and didnt get cought ;)
seems that most of them are too stupid for that though
atleast if they do the jury are made of people who went smart enough to get out of jury duty ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.