Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I just got done reading the whole topic on the houses being taken away by the state.......... http://www.snipercentral.com/forums/vie ... php?t=2301
I just got back from Yosemite where I was hiking with two of my friends for 5 days. It was kinda of a going away graduation vacation. One is going in the Navy, one in the Marines, and me in the Army.

But when I started reading about the homes and starting thinking how we have all these laws to many laws for no reason. What has happened to America, will I be fighting for a country that takes your home away from you. Something few people get the luxury of having. You look at that picture and you see the true America, how did that go to the present with laws, regulations, codes, you name it. Though I am not as good as Recoil in expressing my views I try. Just coming back from Yosemite were it is so peaceful, and there I really understood what I will be fighting for. But when I started reding about the homes coupled with the fact I was listening to the BraveHeart Soundtrack and have been reading a new book called "A Secret Life" By Benjamin Weiser it's about a Polish Colonel helping the CIA because he hates Communism and he sees how the Poles are just a puppet of the Soviets you really understand that very few people have the freedom we have but these Politicains and Judges are losing sight of everything that we have achieved here. Sorry I rambled for so long but I thought I should speak up about this.

Those 5 Judges should be forced to meet the families and tell them that because of their decision they are going to take the home that they worked for all their lives away from them

·
Registered
1,276 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
will I be fighting for a country that takes your home away from you.
You will have an American flag stiched on your shoulder, and you will be paid by American tax dollars. But to say your fighting for the civilians would not be a fair understanding of fighting.

You fight for the other soldiers on the ground. When bullets start flying, your not worried about some old woman in Alabama who is the state tomato growing champion, or some politcal douche bag in D.C. your worried about Spc. Wilson or Sgt. Plouche in the prone right next to you behind makeshift cover. That is who you are fishing for, so they can go home to thier families, just like they fight for you. I never considered myself fighting for the American people, I fought for the other American Military forces, and myself. End of subject.

Hard to explain.

*Removed reply to "taking someones land" post.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts