Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located just outside of Grants Pass, OR. the Josephine County Sportsman Association is 350 acres. Range fees are $7 for non-members. There are trap, skeet, pistol, indoor air gun, archery, cowboy, and of multiple rifle ranges. Here are a few pics of the rifle area.

20170815_131436.jpg 20170815_134805.jpg 20170815_134912.jpg 20170815_135023.jpg

I'll post more of the range later as I try each one out. Let's see where you shoot!

·
Registered
19 Posts
You can attach pics from your pc by clicking the "add image" icon (two icons to the right of the envelope or the one on the left of the icon that looks like a film roll)

·
Premium Member
4,710 Posts
We've got to find an easier way to attach pictures. Is there any way we can get an attach button. Click and done?
The best and easiest way is to use a third party hosting site. I personally use Flickr, Imagur is another popular one. I upload pics from my phone to Flickr with their app, then I open the page on my computer and I copy the link and just paste it in my post.

Even easier if you have a smart phone is to get the Tapatalk app and it will let you load pics right from your phone to your post.

There are two that I use in my area:

Joe Foss Shooting Complex: JoeFoss

Joe Foss Pics

Ben Avery Shooting Facilities: Ben Avery

Ben Avery Pics
I prefer Joe Foss, but I went there last week and they had a sign up saying they were closed from June 26th until the fall or something.

Isn't there a thread already on this subject? Could be another forum I'm thinking of...

Edit: found it
http://www.sniperforums.com/forum/gallery/14396-where-do-you-shoot-pics.html

It's full of broken photobucket links.:(
What a shitty thing PB did to the World Wide Web.
Yup there is a thread for it. Good looking out Scratch.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I prefer Joe Foss, but I went there last week and they had a sign up saying they were closed from June 26th until the fall or something.
Me too (can get more shooting in a shorter period of time). But, if you want to go 1,000 yds, then . . . .

BTW: from what I understand, the reason they shut down during this period has something to do with there's going to be a management change at the Jose Foss range where it seems the county Sheriffs Department will be inc charge of the operation instead of the county parks. Hopefully, they'll find a way to have more days of being open during the week.

·
Registered
27 Posts
South Bay Rod & Gun Club ,San Diego county Duluzra Ca. 300 yard long range, pistol range, and shotgun range. $25.00 a day as non members and & $100 a year for members. There discounts for seniors and active military members. This is all outside, no inside ranges. I have been a member for over 20 years.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts