·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wheres the next edition of mels stuff? im missing seeing all mels toys

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Heheh... you guys are great. I'll try to get... (um, I think its version 9 next?) up this weekend.

MEL

·
Registered
777 Posts
*grin* Well we'd all love to see "KATE II" or maybe a family shot of some SC rifles............. 8)

Glad to hear Mel's stuff is still going!

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Might bust out Kate II, but I have some others also....

A SC Rifle family shot may certainly need to be in order

MEL

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Where is that M-14 you just got?

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
I know I know. I have a checklist of tasks to complete each week, and this is on the list... unfortunately, I've yet to complete an entire list!! I'll try to get some pics of another item in my inventory very soon.

MEL

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
okay okay.... I just got my 2nd Tac-Ops rifle in yesterday. I'm now the proud owner of a "green hornet". This is a suppressed .22 LR used for dog and street lights. Its a complete gem. I'll be doing a full review in about 4 weeks. I'll try and get some photos up this weekend.

MEL

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Can't wait to hear about it Mel. Mike was telling me some about it a couple of months ago, sounds like it is darn nice!

John

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
The dogs and street lights is for tactical teams, you know.... why do I have one? Well, to review... and to well, um...... use your imagination!!

:D

MEL

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
It's gotta be either a hush puppy or a tool for suppressing boyfriends when his daughters grow up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts