Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
435 Posts
What should you do? Call the military and see if you can borrow a bigger gun. I hope you can find any of the woodchucks you hit those 2 cannons.

OK, seriously, if your having that hard of a time choosing which one to take I would take BOTH of them.

That will also give you a little relief on barrel heating if the shooting is good.

Good luck and only head shots count.

This reminds me of the time I went rabbit hunting with a 357 mag.

· Registered
435 Posts
No, use your cannons. It makes a much nicer red spray when you hit them.

Wish I could go.

· Registered
435 Posts
Shoe, You like that one? Try shooting a turkey in the butt at 50 yards with a 150 grain 7 rem mag ballistic tip. It was like shooting a feather pillow. Didn't mess the breasts up either.

· Registered
435 Posts
Congrats Cody, how far were the shots?

· Registered
435 Posts
I don't know about Specter but Jeff and I live in Houston. And I believe Topo-Sniper lives just outside of Houston in one of the "burbs". If you are familiar with Houston I live on the southwest side about 10 minutes from American Shooting Centers.

· Registered
435 Posts
It's a couple miles outside of highway 6 off of Westhiemer.

· Registered
435 Posts
Yes West Oaks mall is at 6 and Westhiemer. You planning to come over and get with us to shoot in the morning?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.