Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just trying to figure out why some of my post need to be approved and some don't? I tried to introduce myself and ended up posting twice because I was not paying attention. Then I posted in a different discussion and it posted right away. Just trying to find out if it is because I'm new and did not set something up properly, if I need to change a setting or if there is something inline to keep people from "trolling"

·
Administrator
90 Posts
Some new members posts are flagged for review if caught by our anti-spam post scanner.

Now that you are over 5 posts you shouldnt have this issue any more.

Let us know if any more of your posts go into moderation.

- JB

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some new members posts are flagged for review if caught by our anti-spam post scanner.

Now that you are over 5 posts you shouldnt have this issue any more.

Let us know if any more of your posts go into moderation.

- JB
Awesome, thank you for your time

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi
New here too.
I Posted a question in the reloading forum and it said my post needed to be reviewed.

Any idea of how long the review can take.

Thanks
If u look at the answer I got, that the only one I got for u. Once my first post got approved I havent had an issje

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
90 Posts
Hi
New here too.
I Posted a question in the reloading forum and it said my post needed to be reviewed.

Any idea of how long the review can take.

Thanks
Looks like your first post was approved and already replied to. Let us know if you have any other posts that need reviewing.

My first post at this web site said the same thing, but never appeared. Guess it got trashed. But haven't had any problems since.
Do you remember what the title was or where it was posted?

- JB

·
Administrator
90 Posts
No. Too long ago to actually remember, but I'm guessing it was in the introductions thread.
It may not have gone through, or it was removed during the process as your first posting was in a reloading thread. However I see no deleted threads on your account in that regard so the issue may have been during the posting.

Unfortunately I cannot help further.

- JB

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
One of the things that concerns me is...…. what we talk about and help with, is available to all users that have access to the internet including bad guys. I've started to think about how I would feel if I found out that I helped some dirt bag in the sand box put one of our guys in uniform down at long range. I've used this forum to improve my shooting ability and skills. Don't know how to prevent bad guys from learning and doing the same...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts