Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody here about a break in at Wilson combat. My buddy has been waiting for 3 months for a barrel for his AR from Wilson. Their excuse is that there was a break in and they are trying to sort everything out with getting previous orders filled. Apparently mostly handguns were taken. can anyone confirm the validity of this.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
the m700 project said:
Anybody here about a break in at Wilson combat.
Wow - that's having a real set of nuts. Breaking into a high dollar gun store; like their not going to do everything possible to find you. Not to mention how hard is it going to be to move a dozen or more Wilson pistols without getting noticed. Wow... just wow.

Swede

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my thought exactly. But my objection would be that my buddies ffl told him that because he didn't order it yet and plays the I hold your money and make interest game.

·
Premium Member
3,333 Posts
The sad thing is that the kind of people who would break into a place like that are the same people who would offload those 2K+ Wilson's for about $300 on some street corner. :evil:

Rigger

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
the m700 project said:
I agree they should definately make it against the law to steal guns :D
I can't believe how wrong you are... There should be a law protecting everyone's right to have a Wilson made firearm by any means that person deams fit. These people expressed their desire to have a Wilson by B&E because we drove them to it. The high prices of such quality firearms made them unatainable for all citizens. We should make a law that says Wilson can't sell their arms for such high prices - or else be prepared for more people shopping after hours.

We have to defend the rights of people wanting more. We just have to... :wink:

Swede

I'm going to go throw up now...

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
tx_shooter said:
I can't believe how wrong you are... There should be a law protecting everyone's right to have a Wilson made firearm by any means that person deams fit.
Darn Wilson and their price gouging! If they don;t stop making these record profits, we're going to need to nationalize the production of high-quality custom 1911's so that the average Joe can afford the guns that he needs.

:wink: :wink: :wink:

-matt

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I agree they are pricey but they shoot very straight. Plus they come in green. :) It was the first gun i ever atained on my own, didnt know too much at the time so i figured because it was expensive it was better so I apprehended it. ive got about 1000 rds through it in 3 years.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts