Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone put me in the right direction for finding a muzzle brake for a Tikka T3 Tactical .308?

The stock brake has been out of stock forever and no one knows when they will be back in stock.

Does anyone make custom brakes for this gun? It is threaded for 18mm x 1.0 mm accessories.

Thanks

·
Registered
126 Posts
The Sako TRG 22/42 uses the same muzzle brake as the Tikka T3. The package in which the muzzle brake for my Sako TRG came also list the Tikka T3 as a host weapon. And yes, they are expensive, around $180-200 is the norm.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I had a heck of a time finding one, but the gun shop I bought my Tikka from had 3 others with brakes installed. Ended up getting one for $100 bucks. That's probably going to be your best bet. Also, check on Gun Broker and Ebay. They pop up on there from time to time.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've been looking on Ebay for a couple months now as well as gun broker.

The link rawpower provided was excellent. I've already talked to the guy at Roedale Precision and we have a deal in the works.

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
you should be able to find one someplace. several places make them and sell them. look at brownells and midway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts