Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
moved to gunbroker

LIKE NEW ACCURACY INTERNATIONAL .338 Lapua - Beautiful Rifle - Must See

This is a beautiful AI AW .338 Lapua, only gently used. In perfect condition. I only very recently purchased it but a family medical crisis has required me to sell this.

Here is what I'm selling in the "Rifle Package":
- Accuracy International 1.5 AW Super Magnum in .338LM
- Rebarreled by American Precision Arm with a 30" Broughton Barrel in 1-9.3 Twist with APA Gen2 Fat Bastard Muzzle Brake
- 2 AI scope mounts (1 with 45MOA cant and 1 with 28MOA cant, both 34mm)
- 2 338LM AI Mags
- All metal CeraKoted Tan
- Skins dipped in ATAC's camo
- Round Count is exactly 120
- AND a 300 Norma barrel, fitted/made for this rifle. Only test fired. Accuracy Ordnance barrel custom made.
- Heavy duty canvas drag bag (fits the rifle perfectly! The rifle is 54" long).

Here is what is included in the "Total Package":
Four extra AI magazines
Nightforce 7-35 ATACR F1 MOA Scope (brand new, only gently installed in the rifle rings)
Atlas 5-H Bipod (brand new, with AI hardware)

Use this link to see the IMGUR photo album of the rifle and drag bag. 32 images included. A 48" ruler was used to give it scale. Yes, this is one huge beast of a rifle!

AI AW 338 LAPUA - Album on Imgur

PRICES

Rifle Package: $5500

Total Package: $8500

Shipping will be via FedEx regular ground to your FFL, who must accept a shipment from a private party.

Payment forms:
PayPal Gift, PayPal Credit Card (add 4%), check, money order, cashier's check, etc.

No trades.
I won't be considering breaking up the packages at this point.

BEST WAY TO REACH ME IS VIA EMAIL AT: [email protected]
This is being posted in multiple locations.

First firm, "I'll take it" gets it, followed immediately by email to me.

DO NOT DEPEND ON PRIVATE MESSAGING ON THIS FORUM, USE EMAIL TO GET A HOLD OF ME IMMEDIATELY.

I have an A+ feedback rating on Gunbroker with nearly 200 sales/purchases, and also on eBay with nearly 500 transactions as well. Buy with confidence.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts