Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys this is my first classified here on Sniperforums. I understand if you're hesitant about dealing with a Newbie. Rest assured about my integrity. I have 143 positive feedback on ARF.OCM under the hanle name dnguyen747 and 10 positive feedbacks on VAGUNTRADER.COM under dhnguyen747. I will answer all questions about the stocks, they have seen range use but not field use. I reserve that for my 700P's with a HS Precision stock. I am going in another direction in my long range rigs, so these are for sale. They will come with a 10 round AI mag, buttstock spacers, and either a AI or TAB Gear sling. Sorry bipod not included.

1. ****SPF****AICS RH 700 SA Stock. Factory lug and support all barrel contours up to the #7 AMU. It has the thumb wheel screws for cheek piece height adjustment and will come with a AI sling. Condition speaks for it self. Very light surface marks, no chips or dings. Can pass as new. $725 OBO shipped CONUS.****SPF***

2. ***SPF****AICS RH 700 SA Stock. Factory lug and support all barrel contours up to the #7 AMU. It has the Allen screws for cheek piece height adjustment and will come with a TAB Gear sling. Again condition speaks for it self. Very light surface marks, no chips or dings. Can pass as new. $725 OBO shipped CONUS. ***SPF***

Interested in a McMillan tactical stock inletted for the 700 SA RH action and AMU contour with factory lug or a HS Precision M24 bdl stock. Let me know what cha got.

Thanks for looking.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts