Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***SOLD***

***PRICE REDUCTION****

This is a brand new, never fired Remington 700 in .308 mounted in an ACIS 2.0 in FDE.

The chassis was recently purchased used and I’m the third owner, however the first two made use of the ViperSkins, also in FDE, which are also included, so the original skins are in pristine shape. The ViperSkins are an older style and hence had the bolt handle hole enlarged by the previous owner to accommodate the a larger bolt handle, but other than that are in good shape.

Included in the package is a Victor Company Grippy Cheekrest, the AI Target Adjustable Butt Pad (AI-1044), which adjusts for height and cant, but not LOP, the standard (2) AI butt pad spacers and the AI Cheekrest Riser Screws. Also included is a Badger Ordnance IMUS with the lower accessory rail (iLARK). I have the original AI sling swivel as well and will include -- bipod is not included. As part of the package, will include: (4) 10RD AI Magazines and (3) 5RD AI Magazines -- one of the 10RD and two of the 5RD have been painted FDE by the previous owner of the chassis, a single strap TAB Sling with HK Hooks, a PigSkin Barricade Pad and a Voodoo Tactical soft bag / shooting mat.

I am the original owner of the rifle and the optic. The rifle started life as a SPS Varmint and has a 26” 1 in 12 twist heavy barrel, which has been threaded and currently has a Surefire SOCOM 7.62 Muzzle Brake attached. The break will accept all SOCOM series 7.62 suppressors. I had installed a Timney 510 trigger set to 3.5 Lbs when Remington issued the recall. I will include the old Remington X-Mark trigger, which has not be returned or repaired as well as the original Remington stock. The bolt has a KRG Small bolt Lift installed. The scope base is a Badger Ordnance with 20 MOA and the Scope Rings are NightForce X-Treme Duty 30MM.

The optic is a NightForce NXS 5.5-22x56MM SFP with the illuminated C237 MLR Reticle with.1 MRAD Zero Stop Turrets. It has Tenebraex flip up lens covers that rotate independently of the objectives and a MGM Switchview Lever.

I recently completed the build only to discover that persistent neck and back injuries will prevent me from getting in behind it, so it has sat in my safe and has never been fired. Asking $4,000 REDUCED TO $3,250, which includes insured CONUS shipping. Will take/supply additional pictures upon request. Not currently interested in parting out. Thanks for looking

004.JPG

006.JPG

1 - 12 of 12 Posts