Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has absolutely nothing to do with sniping vut i was wondering if any of you guys had/play on xbox live. If ya all do my gamertag is hypno02 (imagine that) i play rainbow 6 black arrow, halo2, project gotham racing 2, pretty soon i'm gonna get the new rainbow six when it comes out...

~dom~

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
No i have a playstation, You know... where you dont have to pay 20 dollars a month to play a game with someone.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah...good point....i dont really care since my dad is paying for my subscription hehe :twisted:

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
hypno02 said:
my dad is paying for my subscription
:roll: :| :roll: :|

BC

·
Registered
238 Posts
xbox live is a very nice feature, though its very addicting, im lucky i dont have it or i would be on it all the time...but games are fun to play with other humans, because computers can be predictable after a while

i love snping on rainbow 6-3

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
If i do pick up the box, it would be to mod the heck out of it and wind up with an R2-D2 full of free games. Just kidding...Or was I? Sorry, lol, just watched Dodgeball.

Yeah, playing online with humans is always more fun than just shooting computer men...I think I'll just rebuild my PC instead though.

Gotta ask you guys...What is the funnest X-box game?

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Thanks! Gotta give that one a try on PS2 as soon as I can...I tried Full Spectrum Warrior, but didn't really like it...Commanding a fire team, telling them where to go, giving them fire sectors, etc...I like being able to move and shoot with a character more.

Ugh. Speaking of video games, I picked up some counterstrike clone while I was down with removed wisdoms a while back. They had a sniper, so natch, thats what I picked to play as. He uses a Remington 710 :cry: :?

·
Registered
238 Posts
reg counterstrike is only like 20$ now isnt it?

but yah i agree with the FSW thing, its like wow, this is very boring...i didnt even bother getting past training,

but funnest i dont know, it depends what your into, a great game, non military, is need for speed underground 2 - i HATE racing games, yet i love this one...so who knows maybe its just that good...

but otherwise rainbow 6-3 is a great game, and obviously halo2 is pretty good for a while and a nice party game(so is rainbow6-3) oh and starwars battlefields is a must, even if you dislike the movies, this is a great massive battle game, thats what it is, no boring story mode either the story mode is awesome, you go from planet to planet, and they have a ton of other modes also that are fun

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
brother in arms is an OK game......rainbow six 3 black arrow is my favorite game along with the halo series(halo 2 is only fun because of the glitches) and yes bc my dad does pay for my live subscription....i'm only 13 after all. i'm defineately gonna get the rainbow six when it comes out

~dom~

1 - 10 of 10 Posts