1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
994 Posts
I don't get it, the picture I saw only showed Sniper 101 being the newest registered member?

Scatch Maroo

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Scatch there have been several new members since Sniper_101 has left us. Then I say that 'Sniping 101' is the newest member. Just kinda took me by surprise, not sure what to make of it.

·
Registered
238 Posts
if sniping_101 was blocked, i would assume mele IP blocked him...and since personaly its too big of a hassle to reroute your IP for this forum to a specific number, unless mele doesnt have any rolling IP blockers...

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Yeah guys, I saw it too.

If its the kid though, why not give him another chance? He did apologize for everything he said at least. And he hasn't posted anything again yet.

I can check the IPs since I don't think Sniper_101 was blocked. He picked a new name and came back as Spetznaz.

Anyway, as far as I know he is still allowed to be here, and he might actually just want to learn something, so lets wait and see.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not trying to ridicule the kid, I just thought he asked to be blocked. Weird to me, he can't make up his mind. If he is coming back, I would welcome him.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Oh, I see--I read the name as "Sniper_101", not "Sniping_101".

Scatch Maroo

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Scatch- his old name was 'Sniper_101' and the 2nd newest member is 'Sniping 101'

1 - 11 of 11 Posts