Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, New to long range and centerfire rifles. I have a scope VORTEX VIPER PST GEN II 5-25X50 FFP EBR-7C RETICLE MOA scope.

Mounted on a Savage 110 Elite precision rifle in 6.5 creedmoor. Sighted in at 100 meters and i am very happy with the groups.

Set the zero stop with help of our range office. I use Strelok Pro inputted everything i need and adjusted the scope. Shot at 300 meters

and didnt hit anything. had range office and same didnt hit anything. The zero stop is not hard set. ??

I have no idea what to check now or what to do as i shoot 100, 300, 500, 700 and 900 meters at the club.

thank you,
shane

·
Registered
808 Posts
As I have no idea what your range officer did. Procedure for setting zero on the Gen 2 PST is as follows. Turn turret clockwise until you feel it stop (thats the zero stop). Loosen the 3x 2mm screws on the outer turret and remove. Loosen the 3 lock screws on the inner turret and adjust for zero (no clicks will be felt). Once you are happy with zero, tighten up lock screws, replace outer turret (aligning 0 with index mark) tighten remaining screws. You are done.
You will now hear clicks when adjustment is made.

For windage, adjust and then loosen the 3 screws and align 0 with index mark and tighten screws.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts